1) What is your full name?
Amanda Beatrice (Hansen) Weigner
2) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
I like my name just the way it is.
3) What is your favorite interesting color? (Ex: periwinkle, lavender, sea foam)
4) Who is your best friend?
5) How did you meet them?
6) If your house was on fire, and you could only save THREE things, what would they be?
Albums, Phone, & Journals.
7) What color/design of blanket do you have on your bed?
Gray and White.
8) Quick - what song are you listening to right now?
Not listening to anything.
9) Now be honest... do you sing in the shower?
10) Are you in love with someone right now?
11) Do they know about it?
I believe they do.
12) Are you dating/married to them?
13) If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
14) What's one thing you LIKE about your appearance?
Right now, my skin is so clear.
15) Be honest - do you have a night-light of some sort, or do you sleep in the dark?
No. Outside through the blinds is enough light.
16) What scent is your soap/body wash?
17) If you could own any kind of car, what would it be?
My husband's 2015 Subaru Outback.
18) Snap out of that dream - what kind of car do you ACTUALLY own?
I do own that car...& my 2004 Chevy Classic.
19) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
20) Is that what you've decided to do with your life?
Yes. Be a Stay-At-Home Mom.
21) Are you wearing pants right now?
22) Do you have any kind of pets? If so, what are they? If not, why?
Had a dog. Her name was Rascal. She's been in heaven since 2007.
Adopted a puppy Chihuahua/SH (Terrier) Mix named Max.
23) Are you religious? Why or why not?
I don't attend church. but when i did i was taught that God is all around. So that must mean that one does not have to pray in the house of the Lord to have it answered.
24) Be honest - what is something embarrassing you've done in public?
I can't think of anything.
25) Name a guilty pleasure you have.
26) Close your eyes. Turn your head to the left, and open them. What is the first thing you see?
My Grumpy Cat calendar.
27) Do you have anything on you right now that is very precious to you?
My butterfly necklace that has a bit of my brother remains in it.
28) How do you feel about abortion?
Personally, I'd never do it myself; but I will not stand in front of Planned Parenthood & wave a sign saying "Pro-Choice...Do not kill."
29) What about gay marriage?
I don't believe there is anything wrong here. Other than society has taught us that only a man and a woman shall be bound in matrimony. Wrong. Stupid society & their laws.
30) And the death penalty?
One life for another. If someone has the gut to go out and play God & kill whoever stands in their way. Then they should receive the same punishment they gave the innocents. In line of defense, the supposed dead is taken care of.
31) With that unpleasantness aside, what was the last thing that made you laugh really hard?
Watching my husband laugh at a Pitch Perfect 2 scene.
32) Are you a smoker?
33) Do you drink?
34) What was the last movie you saw/watched?
Pitch Perfect 2.
35) How was it?
36) What's your favorite kind of movie?
37) Do you believe in ghosts?
38) Do you believe in karma?
What goes around comes around.
39) Do you believe in fate?
Yes. But I do not always follow fate. Plus the fates have also dealt me one lousy hand.
40) What about love at first sight?
No. & do not walk by me again.
41) Are you keeping any secrets right now?
Shhh....that's why its called a secret.
42) What do you think you'll be doing in an hour?
43) In 24 hours?
Back on the computer again.
44) What was the last book you read?
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
45) What size shoe do you wear?
46) Cats or dogs?
47) If you could screw any fictional character, who would it be?
The one I created in one of my Wattpad novels.
48) You're almost done - what's the first thing you'll do after you post this?
Go to bed.
49) It's been a while, what song are you listening to now?
50) Type the first thing that comes to mind when you read:
1) What is your full name?