The original post was published on Facebook on November 24, 2008.
I reanswered these questions in the present.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1) In case anyone doesn't already find this obvious, I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
Since being married, I have a live teddy bear to snuggle up to now.
2) I enjoy reading fantasy novels a little more than I should.
I don't read physical books near as much as I should now.
3) I haven't done this in a long time but when I was younger, and I'd have a scab from when I got hurt, I'd pick at it.
Now, I rarely get hurt to the point where a scab would even exist.
4) I admit it. I am completely obsessed with Smallville. Frankly, I'm obsessed with Superman. He's been my all-time fave superhero. (and i own every season on dvd.)
I am still secretly in love with Tom Welling. He now plays Marcus Pierce on Lucifer.
5) I LOVE WRITING!!!!
This is still very much true.
6) I tend to overthink a lot. That's one reason why I'm either always stuttering or say nothing at all.
This is still true.
7) I tend to always let the other person pick where to go and what to do just because it always seems that everytime I pick and choose there's always a problem.
8) I AM A LIFETIME GIRL SCOUT!!!!
9) I do enjoy keeping to myself certain things. Like, for instance, there's a couple of places near my house that I go to when I can't seem to keep my thoughts straight even in my own room.
10) I also go to those places when my family is under stress. the constant yelling and bickering never do me any good. I hate having be forced to sit in my room listening to my parents yell at my sister over and over and over and over.....
11) I'm always sort of monitoring myself it seems. I'm getting better at not doing that and just letting the pieces fall where they may so to speak.
12) I constantly think out my moves before I actually get the guts to go through with it. Its a whole lot easier when the move only involves one person and not two.
13) I'm not the most pickiest person in the world. I like just about everything from country to rock music, from eqyptian rat screw to d&d, from fast food to oriental. In fact, I honestly cannot name a single food item I absolutely hate.
14) I love talking with my grandparents. I've always been told I seem more at ease when in conversation with someone much older than I. I especially love talking to my grandma carolyn. In every single email she sends me, she never, not once fails to tell me how proud she is of me, how much she loves me. all three of us children are more close to our grandma than our cousins are.
15) thats another thing i try to keep hidden. i come from a disfunctional maternal family tree. the paternal side is normal. every woman on my mother's side has a kid before the age of 25. my mom had my brother at 22. my grandma had my uncle at 20. my cousins, michelle and morgan were still in high school when their kids were born. i believe even my great-grandmother was 16 when she started having kids and was 31 when she finished. my grandma is one of 9? children. i know there's alot cause i don't think i've met all my great aunts and uncles.
16) last but not least, i am pretty positive i have some form of dyslexia. it is quite common in left-handed people.