200 Questionnaire: Part III
[ This or That ]
154. Hugs or Kisses: Both. I didn’t get a whole lot of hugs growing up so I’d say I miss that and vow that when I have kids I will hug them until the end of forever. As for kisses, who doesn’t like kisses? I mean, I never cared for them from my dog, but now that she’s gone I wish she would slobber me again with her love.
153. Drunk or High: Both, again. Though being drunk feels awesome in the moment, the after effect are gruesome and should be thought through carefully. Getting high just allows you to let of steam without seriously putting yourself or others at risk.
152: Phone or Online: How is this even a question? In this present year of 2015, you cannot have a phone without internet.
151. Red heads or Black haired: I have fancied myself to be both at one point or another.
150. Blondes or Brunettes: Naturally smack in the middle.
149. Hot or Cold: No. It’s Hot n Cold! C’mon, where’s my Katy Perry fans at?
148. Summer or Winter: Winter. Cause I can easily warm myself up rather than cool myself down.
147. Autumn or Spring: Fall. It is called FALL. I love the leaves, the feels, the smells. EVERYTHING!
146. Chocolate or Vanilla: I always get a twist cone at Dairy Queen.
145. Night or Day: It’s 4:33am. What do you think?
143. Curly or Straight hair: Wavy. I do on occasion straighten or curl my hair.
142. Mc Donald’s or Burger King? BK all the way. Although I really, really, really, want that Mc Donald’s caveman minion.Google+ if you know why!
141. White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: Both. I crave my newly purchase Kinder Hippos!
140. Mac or PC: Again! A MAC is a PC! Get it together you people-who-have-nothing-better-to-do-than-to-come-up-with-surveys-that-I-like-answering!
139. Flip flops or High heels: Flip flops are for #LazyDays High Heels are for #IJustMetLeoDicaprio days. You get the hint.
138. Ugly and rich or Sweet and poor: Aww.. Can’t I be filthy rich and sweet, sassy and sexy, too?
137. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi! Although thanks to Greg I love the coke with grenadine!
136. Hillary or Obama: Neither. We the American people need not an idiot to run our country! Here here!
135. Buried or Cremated: This is a hard one. I guess in reality, this question doesn’t hold a lot of ground because we are already dead, so its not like its going to matter to us. Who is does matter to is family. As a grieving sister, I wish my brother was buried in a cemetery so I and all our loved ones had a place to see him, visit and talk to him. But, for the time being, I write him or try to write him twice a year, once on his birthday, and once on his death anniversary day. I send it up to heaven in a black balloon and smoke a cigarette, will be pot once its legal, and blare his music so everybody around my car can hear.
134. Singing or Dancing: I love both although I am nowhere near talented enough to do either perfectly.
133: Coach of Chanel: Neither. I am too piss-poor to even think about owning anything with either of their names on it!
132. Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Kat McPhee. Never even heard of this Hicks character before.
131. Small town or Big city: Small town. Although Omaha is quite the growing small town.
Amanda B Hansen