175. How many cousins do you have? On my father’s side, I have 14; mother’s side, I have five.
174. Do you have any siblings? I have two siblings; one is my late brother, Jerome; and the other is my younger sister, Rochelle.
173. Are your parents divorced? No, in fact, they’ve been happily married for 34 years.
172. Are you taller than your mom? Yes. She is 5’6” and I stand at 5’8”.
171. Do you play an instrument? I played the clarinet in high school and in college; last year of college marching band, I played the cymbals and was on the concert band percussion ensemble.
170. What did you do yesterday? Slept, had lunch with my amazing boyfriend. Did some cross-stitching; watched the Kennedy’s and Dance Moms.
[ I Believe In ]
169. Love at first sight: No. And do not walk by me again.
168. Luck: Yes.
167. Fate: Yes.
166. Yourself: Yes.
165. Aliens: Yes, have you not seen Roswell?
164. Heaven: Yes.
163. Hell: “There is a special place in hell reserved for women who don’t support other women.” – Taylor Swift
162. God: Yes; however, I do not believe in his fan club.
161. Horoscopes: Occasionally.
160. Soulmates: Yes.
159. Ghosts: Yes.
158. Gay Marriage: Gay marriage is not something to “believe in” or not, it should be no different than marriage in general. None of this would have come to pass if we would have just followed from the get-go: “All men and women are created equal.” As we are all equally allowed to live how we so choose to.
157. War: No.
156. Orbs: Magical orbs? Yes.
155. Magic: see number 156.
Amanda B Hansen