100% Fool Proof Quiz
(*hint: the answers are IN the questions)
1. When was the War of 1812?
2. Who is buried in Grant's tomb?
a. Queen Elizabeth II
3. There's a room. The room is a square. Each wall has a window. There are four windows. Each one of those windows is facing south. Out of one of those windows, a bear walks by. What color is the bear?
4. There is a one-story house. The upstairs is painted pink, and the downstairs is painted blue. What color are the stairs?
5. There are guiese flying in the sky. Usually, guiese fly in the form of a V. Usually, one side is always longer than the other. Why is that?
6. You are the bus driver. You have 4 stops to make. 1st stop: 6 people get on. 2nd stop: 4 people get off, 9 people get on. 3rd stop: 3 people get on, 2 people get off. 4th stop: 5 people get on, 1 person gets off. What's the bus driver's name?
(betchya can't get 100 on this one!)